Welcome to Konocti Vista Casino’s Hotel
Located in beautiful Lake County, California, the hotel overlooks our private marina on historic Clear Lake, one of the premier largemouth bass fishing areas in the United States. Our sheltered marina is host to many top bass fishing tournaments each year and has become a haven for bass anglers and water sports enthusiasts.
Konocti Vista Casino is only a few miles to downtown Lakeport or Kelseyville and is located in the heart of the Lake County wine district.
Hotel/RV Park Check-in Desk Information
Hotel Front Desk Phone: (707) 262-3279
Open Daily from 9:00am to 11:00pm (Temporary Covid-19 Hours)
For more information about our Covid-19 Safety protocols click here.
After hours please go to the casino cashiers window for assistance.
Make a Reservation
We apologize for the inconvenience as our online reservation site is currently offline.
For hotel booking please call the hotel front desk at (707) 262-3279 or contact the hotel reservation desk by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Making a Reservation for someone other than yourself? Click Here
Hotel Covid-19 Safety Measures
- There is a 24 Hour wait time between guest checking out and a guest arriving for each room as suggested by the CDPH.
- While a guest is staying in the room, cleaning of the room will only be done upon request.
- Guests must vacate the room while housekeeping is cleaning the room.
- To have trash and towels replaced, guests are asked to leave them outside of the door and housekeeping will remove and leave fresh towels on the guests’ bed.
- No fishing allowed from marina docks at this time.
- All hotel rooms are non-smoking rooms and no pets are allowed.
For a complete list of our property’s Covid-19 Safety Program click here.
Check in Time
Check in time at 3:00 pm. If you need an earlier check in time please call the hotel front desk at 707-262-3279 and ask if they can accommodate an earlier check in.
Check out Time
Check out time at 11:00 am. Late check-out is NOT available unless prior agreement is made between guest and hotel manager. Late checkouts with no agreement will be charged an additional daily fee. There is a 48-hour cancellation policy at this hotel facility.
Hotel Room Amenities
All of our spacious rooms are air-conditioned and have coffee makers, refrigerators, microwaves, cable television with new HDTVs, and FREE high-speed WiFi. All hotel rooms are non-smoking rooms and no pets are allowed.
Hotel Room Selection
- Double Rooms with Queen Beds
- King Rooms
- ADA Rooms with Walk-In Showers with other compliant amenities
- Large Suites with Jacuzzi Tubs!
- Convenience Store is located near the Marina Boat Launch and open to the public.
- Convenience Store is open daily from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
- The boat launch is free to Hotel and RV Park registered guests.
- All others $10 fee per boat per day, ramp and daily marina usage. Please pay these fees at the hotel convenience store. Ask about our Yearly Boat Launch pass for $160.00 per calendar year.
- On-the-water premium boat gas pump at the marina.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool that overlooks the Marina.
- Fitness Center in the RV Park is also available to Hotel Guests.
- Includes Nordic Track, Stair Stepper, Treadmill, Weight Machine and Pull-Up/Dip Bar set.
- Coin Laundry room located at the RV Park is also available to Hotel Guests.
- Ice Machines are available to hotel guests with keycard.
Fishermen Rate Discount
The “Fishermen Rate” is only available to individuals participating in official fishing tournaments which have a contractual agreement between the fishing organization tournament director and Konocti Vista Casino. To qualify for this Fishermen Rate, Konocti Vista Casino must be designated as the official host. These room blocks and Fishermen Rate must be made ahead of time through a prior agreement with both parties. CA Fish and Game does NOT contact us in any way to make reservations for tournaments.
If you are a tournament director and wanting to host an event on our property, please contact the Outside Sales Coordinator at (707) 262-1900 ext. 1112. Rates are subject to change for holidays and special premium events. Management Reserves All Rights.
Discounts are available to Good Sam, AMA (American Motorcyclist Assoc.), AARP & AAA members. The hotel honors Federal/State employee rates. Method of Payment: Cash, Visa/MasterCard A 48 hour cancellation notice prior to room date reservation is required for any refunds. A limited amount of roll-away beds are available for $20 per night on a first come, first serve basis. Ask at the hotel front desk for availability.’